Oxford Archaeology Sites Map
Welcome to the Oxford Archaeology sites map.
- The map shows the archaeological work we have undertaken in the UK and France (in progress).
- The background mapping can be toggled between base layers from OpenStreetMap and Google Satellite.
- The navigation tools on the map toolbar can be used to move around (pan and zoom).
- Choose the information tool to draw boxes around sites and get information about them in the search results box.
- The panels on the left also allow you to toggle layers on and off, get basic information about scale or position, and zoom to UK and French County/Region or Postcode (UK only).
- You can expand or collapse panels by clicking on the arrows in the top right corner of each panel.
- Please note that while this map does work in Internet Explorer 7, it is very slow. For optimum performance please use Firefox 3 or Google Chrome.
Mouse Position (Lat/Lon):
Mouse Position (British National Grid):